- to promote an inclusive and effective learning community where children are involved in active learning and always endeavor to set high expectations for themselves
- to welcome and celebrate diversity and to provide an environment where pupils feel happy, valued and secure in their learning
- to enhance children’s life chances through a stimulating, supportive parental partnership that nurtures each child to achieve his/her full potential.
Our aims are
- to promote a wide range of creative experiences which enable children to make full use of their imaginations
- to promote, facilitate and enable the inclusion of children with disabilities and special educational needs
- to provide an environment that is safe, supportive and caring
- to provide a broad and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to match teaching to pupils’ needs
- to enable the acquisition of skills, knowledge and understanding which will be of use to all future learning
- to develop lively and enquiring minds through encouraging children to question and discuss issues, in order to make informed decisions
- to nurture self-esteem so children are motivated to learn and to develop an ability to co-operate and work with others
- to recognise, respect and celebrate individual religious and cultural values and to celebrate the rich diversity within our multi-faith community
- to promote positive attitudes, good behaviour and moral understanding, and to establish a sense of pride and achievement in being part of our school community
- to work in full partnership with parents
- to ensure equal opportunities are addressed throughout all aspects of the school day
- We love learning and challenge makes us grow.
- Our strength is in valuing our differences.
- We show we care through our behaviour.
- Our learning begins with us. Work hard!