- to promote an inclusive and effective learning community where children are involved in active learning and always endeavor to set high expectations for themselves
- to welcome and celebrate diversity and to provide an environment where pupils feel happy, valued and secure in their learning
- to enhance children’s life chances through a stimulating, supportive parental partnership that nurtures each child to achieve his/her full potential.
Our aims are
- to promote a wide range of creative experiences which enable children to make full use of their imaginations
- to promote, facilitate and enable the inclusion of children with disabilities and special educational needs
- to provide an environment that is safe, supportive and caring
- to provide a broad and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to match teaching to pupils’ needs
- to enable the acquisition of skills, knowledge and understanding which will be of use to all future learning
- to develop lively and enquiring minds through encouraging children to question and discuss issues, in order to make informed decisions
- to nurture self-esteem so children are motivated to learn and to develop an ability to co-operate and work with others
- to recognise, respect and celebrate individual religious and cultural values and to celebrate the rich diversity within our multi-faith community
- to promote positive attitudes, good behaviour and moral understanding, and to establish a sense of pride and achievement in being part of our school community
- to work in full partnership with parents
- to ensure equal opportunities are addressed throughout all aspects of the school da
We love learning and challenge makes us grow.
Our strength is in valuing our differences.
We show we care through our behaviour.
Our learning begins with us. Work hard!